Monday, 6 May 2013

Day 5 - Pure Protein - Attack Phase

Today started off well - I managed a yummy PP breakfast and enjoyed every mouthful. My daughter is also loving the boiled eggs! :)

I didn't have a snack today, I drank a few coffee's and Tab's in between while running about at work.

At lunch time I drove through to Hout Bay to visit my friend and diet partner, Tammy, and we had a 250g steak which was yummy.

At about 5pm I had a few biltong snap stix and immediately after that, I started to feel sick. Not nauseous  just not "right". I had a protein shake for supper as I couldn't imagine eating food, and nothing seems to be helping :( Bleh. Don't feel too great tonight.

I also missed my walk this evening - but hope to be feeling better tomorrow and to get two walks in!


No comments:

Post a Comment