Thursday, 2 May 2013

Day 1 - Starting with the Dukan Diet! - Attack Phase

Today is day 1 for me.
I have decided to start the Dukan Diet and to lose my extra weight in 12 months.
That is my goal :) Can't say I am not going to mess up here and there, but I am hoping that by starting this blog with my friend Tammy, that we will keep each other motivated and inspired with yummy recipes and encouragement!


Food Diary


Day 1:

Breakfast:

Tea with xylitol and fat free milk
2 hard boiled eggs

Coffee with fat free milk, no xylitol

Lunch:
Tea with xylitol and fat free milk
Baked Hake fillet, with fish spice and lemon

1 Glass of Tab

Supper:
Chicken breast (skinless) with rosemary and feta (reduced fat)
1 Glass of Tab

After supper:
1 Zero fat vanilla yoghurt


It's been a good day! I have loved all of the meals and luckily had enough time to prepare it all (in between work and running around with my 3yr old daughter!).
Tomorrow I think I will buy some mince and make some burger patti's and then make the 'galette' as a bun.
The only thing I was slack with, was the exercise. I didn't make time today - but I am packing my walking shoes into my car in the morning and will do the 20 minutes exercise at the first opportunity I get :)

AMPED!

xx fran


No comments:

Post a Comment