Saturday, 4 May 2013

Day 2 - Pure Protein - Attack Phase

The day started off well...

I had scrambled eggs (with skim milk) and tea for breakfast and didn't land up having my mid-morning snack as I had planned.

I set out to have tuna and cottage cheese (non fat) for lunch with two galette's but that didn't happen either(!) so I landed up having biltong sticks and a Tab for lunch.

When I got home from fetching my daughter and nephews from school, I was suddenly overwhelmed by exhaustion that I had to have a nap. I'm pretty sure it had something to do with my blood sugar levels...

Dinner was rushed due to me oversleeping and then having to go out that evening - so I just landed up having a piece of fish for supper.

Day 2 was a bit more difficult as things didn't go according to plan, but I am happy that I did not cheat at all!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment