Today was a good day.
I have discovered that my energy levels are SO much higher than before. Perhaps the highest that they have ever been in 10 years!
I collected my daughter from my mom's house in the morning and then we set off to the promenade.
It's so much fun going there with my 3yr old as she brings her little bicycle with and I walk fast while she tries to catch me :) we walked all the way to the lighthouse and I wasn't even tired!? - I feel so much lighter already. I hardly get out of breath and I find that I push myself to go up stairs faster each time.
This is totally new to me. Even though I am pretty active at work (I basically run around all day managing people's properties and in my 'spare' time I make kiddies clothing) I am not active enough, and haven't been for a very long time. I think I rely on my car way too much - and instead of walking places, I just drive there. This I am hoping to change when I move at the end of the month. I want to push my exercise up from 30 minutes a day to 30 minutes twice a day and finally, get back into gymming at least three to four times a week.
My ULTIMATE dream is to own a treadmill at home. It always has been. I just know that this new lease on life is the start of a new chapter of my life - where exercise is going to have to become as important as eating and breathing.
So my food diary for the day:
Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs and tea
Tab @ Cafe Neo
Lunch: a 270g fillet steak
Coffee
Supper: chicken breast, rosemary, a half a teaspoon of garlic, and reduced fat feta
Pretty good!
No comments:
Post a Comment